Information for Users
In connection with your use of our Website, we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is a company under the name of Finance Navigator Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (Address: al. Jana Pawła II 70/60, 00-175 Warsaw, Office: Plac Małachowskiego 2, 00-066 Warsaw) entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000274419, NIP 5213662615, REGON 147008022, with share capital in the amount of PLN 50,000.00 (fully paid up).
tel: 22 379 26 65
- we process your personal data contained in cookies and your personal data provided via the contact form (details about cookies can be found below)
- recipients of your personal data may be entities providing the following services to us: advisory, legal, auditing, IT, telecommunications, marketing, as well as entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities – of course only if they occur with the request based on an appropriate legal basis,
- Your personal data will be stored for the purpose of pursuing and defending against claims for the period resulting from the limitation period for claims, counted from the moment when individual claims are due,
- you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to direct marketing, for this purpose contact us at our e-mail address,
- you have the right to object at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of your personal data, when processing, including profiling, is necessary for other purposes arising from our legitimate interests, for this purpose please contact us at above e-mail address,
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, for this purpose contact us at our e-mail address,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- the obligation to provide data is neither a statutory nor a contractual requirement, nor is it a condition for concluding any contract,
Details about cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored in users’ end devices (computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.) intended for the use of websites.
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s device and store various information and settings specific to a given website.
Cookies are most often used to adapt the appearance and content of websites to the user’s preferences and to facilitate the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous statistics that help analyze website traffic, understand how users use websites, thanks to which websites can be developed and improved.